Most Viewed Posts Today

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

About this Blog: From Yahoo Travel Writer to Here

As Yahoo has closing its doors on Voices Travel and shut down its whole Voices site, I have moved many of my travel articles here. Most of these are about Thailand, Malaysia and the rest of Southeast Asia. I am living in Bangkok for my 10th year, and I have spent extensive time in Kuala Lumpur.
Bookmark this site, so you can come back as articles are added.

Guide Style
Most of these were written in a guide format, because I wrote them for Yahoo's travel guide. New posts will likely be less formal.

If you have any questions or comments, please use the contact form on the side.  I am happy to help travelers with any questions.

You can also use the "categories" in the side column, to find related articles.

All the photos were taken by me. I hope you enjoy the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment